Simplified Bills WEBPAGE FAQs
- I am a business owner, will my bill look different?
- Can I access my E-billing from any location and on any device?
- How can I opt back into a printed bill?
- What happens if I do not receive an email?
- How do I know when my bill is due? How am I notified if I don’t get a bill in the mail?
- What formats are my billing information available in?
- Are all my FLOW services on one bill?
- Can I pay my bill via credit card/debit card?
- Where can I find out how many reward points I have on my account?
- Where can I see the details of my calls, texts and data usage?
- Where can I find my balance of rollover minutes, texts and data?
- Can I see my latest bill in the new My Flow App?
- What information do I get with FLOW E-Billing?
- Will the electronic bill look different than my paper bill?
- How can I move to E-Billing or Go Paperless?
- What is FLOW E-Billing?
- What will I now receive in the post?
- Will customers be charged to receive the new paper bill?
- Why have FLOW changed the design of the paper bill?
TALK TO US ABOUT
Call 1800-804-2994 if you're a customer, or 345 949 7800 if you'd like to join FLOW
Find a store
Stop by your local store and speak with our upgrade sales staff
For help email us at [email protected] email is monitored 8:00 am - 8:00 pm. 7 days a week