Roaming WEBPAGE FAQs
- What is the Mobile MyRoaming Plan?
- What is the MyRoaming Base plan?
- What call and text destinations are included as part of the base MyRoaming Plan?
- Which destinations are included in MyRoaming base?
- Is MyRoaming available for both Business and Residential customers?
- Will incoming text messages incur a charge?
- Is there a 'CAP' on Incoming Calls with MyRoaming?
- Will data only customers be able to subscribe to these plans?
- Will I be able to access any of my unused minutes, text or data from the current month in the following month/billing cycle?
- How much do the plans cost?
- What are the rates for roaming in applicable Canadian and the applicable US territories with a MyRoaming Plan?
- What are the standard rates for roaming in Canada and the applicable US territories without a plan?
- Once I have subscribed how soon can I start to enjoy the MyRoaming Plan?
- How do I know the number of minutes, texts or data remaining on the plan?
- What is a bolt-on?
- When can I purchase a bolt-on?
- How are the minute bundles charged?
- What happens after I use my minutes/text/data allowance?
- How do existing customers sign up for these new Plans?
- What contract lengths are available on the MyRoaming Plans?
- Do I need a Smartphone to use MyRoaming Plans?
- Is there any deposit requirement when you sign up for this plan?
- Can I call toll free numbers?
- How do customers sign up for the new MyRoaming Plans?
- Do MyRoaming plans apply to roaming within Flow Caribbean territories?
- If I already have a Blackberry passport plan on my number (100MB of Blackberry data worldwide) how can I benefit from a MyRoaming USA and Canada Plan?
TALK TO US ABOUT
Call 1800-804-2994 if you're a customer, or 345 949 7800 if you'd like to join FLOW
Find a store
Stop by your local store and speak with our upgrade sales staff
For help email us at firstname.lastname@example.org email is monitored 8:00 am - 8:00 pm. 7 days a week